Saturday 24 August 2013

WATCH VIDEO: "I Risked Everything For Nigeria" - Femi Fani-Kayode






Femi Fani-Kayode, Nigeria's former minister of aviation, appeared on SaharaTV and challenged those who questioned his patriotism. During an interview with SaharaTV's Rudolf Okonkwo, Fani-Kayode expressed his devotion to Nigeria, but stood by his controversial comments.



He noted that "I made my input. I risked my life, I risked everything for Nigeria" and that "I would be the last person to want Nigeria to break up". Earlier this year, the Lagos State Government picked up the city's destitute and poor and shipped them to Onitsha, Anambra State. The issue quickly became a debated topic around the question "Is Lagos A No Man's Land?"





Watch videos below















SOURCE: Sahara TV



source: nigerianeye

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe me