Sunday 9 November 2014

Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda Video Will Bow To My Upcoming Video – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage in an interview revealed that her upcoming music video (title withheld) will be better than Nicki’s “Anaconda” video.
Read the Interview below:
What can you tell us about the concept behind the video?
Actually, when I was writing the song, I had the music video in mind while I was writing it, so that kind of helped me write it. When I was writing it, that’s when I was envisioning what the music video would be about, and it was something relating to the popular “Anaconda” video but I believe Nicki’s Anaconda video will bow to this upcoming video.
Is that something that happens to you a lot, where you’re writing a song and you can visualize the music video?
Yeah, the writing process is always different. Sometimes just like that.
Is there one specific fan interaction that really struck  you?
I mean, whenever people say bad things about me or stuff like that, that’s just mind-blowing to me, because its my life and my vision. It’s really cool to put yourself out there and be “famous,” its awesome.
Are you working on anything you can talk about?
That I cant reveal yet but all I know is I’m very proud of the new music and really excited for everyone to hear the transformation from my old music.
We just hope its worth it this time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe me