Friday 1 April 2016

Ibinabo is being victimized - Gloria Anozie

Veteran actress Gloria Anozie-Young is currently unhappy about the situation of things surrounding the indictment of Nollywood actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima.


According to Anozie, Fiberesima is in jail and being “victimized” in the eyes of Nigerians. The actress who has been off the movie scene for a while now took to her Facebook page to share her thoughts saying she hasn’t been sleeping well and she has been having nightmares about Ibinabo Fiberesima.

She wrote, “I haven’t slept well in days…I’ve been having nightmares about Ibinabo Fiberesima being in prison. I can’t seem to wrap my head around it. I’ve read the way some people have lambasted her for having an accident. She’s an entertainer, like me, whose work is to make people happy. She had an accident! I can’t sleep because I see victimisation, I see vendetta and I fear” Justice Deborah Oluwayemi, of a Lagos High Court sentenced Fiberesima to 5 years in prison over reckless driving, which led to the death of Dr. Giwa Suraj.



source: nigerianeye

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe me