Thursday 13 November 2014
00:01

Ex-footballer Jimmy Bullard forced to sign up to I'm A Celebrity after 'losing £625,000 in failed investment

Former premier league star Jimmy Bullard has reportedly signed onto appear in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! after losing more than half a million pounds.
The ex-Hull City player is said to have lost £625,000 in a failed attempt to get rich through an investment scheme, currently under investigation for fraud,
'The money isn't normaly enough to lure Premier League players,' an insider told the Sun as Jimmy heads to Australian to appear on the ITV reality show.

Bullard is reportedly being paid £100,000 for appearing in I'm A Celebrity, opposite the likes of former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson and TV presenter Melanie Sykes.
According to The Sun, the 36-year-old told a friend he had 'been done out of a lot of money' in a scheme reportedly involving Los Angeles Galaxy star Robbie Keane.
It is claimed that Former Scottish international footballer Michael McIndoe was the liaison between City financiers and potential investors from the footballing world.
Scotland Yard confirmed to The Sun that an investigation into the fraud is underway after victims learnt of their financial losses. 
MailOnline have contacted Jimmy Bullard's representatives for comment.
After the announcement of this year's celebrity contestants, the ex-footballer is the 2/1 favourite to win the show.
And certainly Jimmy has already said he'll make sure the jungle camp is a lively place to live in.
'People call me the joker but that is just how I am,' Bullard says. 'I like to play up in front of people. I am not going to sit there and mope around.'
Though it seems the Bushtucker Trials will be where Jimmy really has to prove himself. 
'I hate snakes, spiders, everything. I don't like one coming near me, let alone touching me or me having to put it in my mouth!'

Paycheck: Jimmy is reportedly earning £100,000 for taking part in the ITV reality show

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe me