Saturday 15 November 2014

Former Playboy star Kendra Wilkinson flaunts the assets that made her famous... as she prepares to enter I'm A Celeb jungle

She rose to fame as a Playboy star and a glamour model.
So it's without surprise that Kendra Wilkinson is a natural at showing off her assets.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty has given fans of I'm A Celebrity a hint of what is to come ahead of her of her appearance in the jungle, wearing not much more than a revealing one-piece swimsuit.
Eschewing a typical bikini, the American TV star took the opportunity to show off her ample cleavage and toned legs in a black swimming costume and denim cut-off shorts.
The swimsuit had a potentially dangerous zip detail down the front, which the ex-girlfriend of Playboy boss Hugh Hefner used to reveal her side-boob.

The high-cut Daisy Dukes allowed the pretty star to show off her tanned and shapely pins as she posed on the beach at Surfer's Paradise in Australia.
Showing off her activity levels, she took a few high jumps while posing for pictures, almost causing a chest-related wardrobe malfunction in mid-air.

Ample assets: The 29-year-old model and reality TV star gave I'm A Celebrity fans a hint of what is to come

And, clearly confident about her looks, she shunned heavy make-up, opting for a more natural look for her picturesque photo shoot in the sand dunes and surf.
With her mid-length blonde tresses worn down, they blew around in the sea breeze as she pulled a series of poses in order to show off her petite and curvy figure. 
The star, who has appeared in her very own reality TV show called Kendra, is excited about being one of the 10 contestants in the I'm A Celebrity jungle for the new series.
However, she has admitted that she has never actually watched the Ant and Dec-fronted show before. 

She said: 'I hadn't seen the show but I am taking people's word for it. People are telling me about it.
'I decided I wanted to do it as I needed a shake up in my life. I am about to enter my 30s and I'd love to enter the 30s with some confidence and the chance to tell my kids, friends and family some new stories. I'm nervous and excited.' 
Although she's craving an overall life 'shake up', Kendra - who is currently working through issues with her husband Hank Baskett after claims he had an affair with a transsexual model - has revealed she will miss her two children while she's away.

Leggy lady: Although petite, Kendra showed off her lean and shapely pins in the swimsuit
Leggy lady: Although petite, Kendra showed off her lean and shapely pins in the swimsuit
'I am going to miss them so much. It's going to be a big struggle for me to be away from the kids for so long. I know it is going to be hard. I know they are going to find it tough too.
She added: 'My husband thinks I am nuts to do it. He said 'Are you sure?' But he is proud of me. He is excited and nervous. My family think I am crazy too.' 
However, despite her relationship, she is still hoping for some 'eye candy' during her time on the ITV programme.
'I want some eye candy,' she joked. 
'I want to get some jungle fever. Do you know what I am saying? Wink, wink!'
Kendra will join TOWIE star Gemma Collins, BBC newsreader Michael Buerk, presenter Melanie Sykes, actor Craig Charles, motorbike champion Carl Fogarty, retired footballer Jimmy Bullard, rapper Tinchy Stryder, singer and model Nadia Forde and TV actress Vicki Michelle in the I'm A Celebrity jungle.

The new series kicks off on Sunday November 16 at 9pm on ITV. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe me