Tuesday 11 November 2014
13:04

See Real proof that Nicki Minaj’s booty is fake – Photos


Nicki Minaj’s success is mostly based on a combination of talent and sexy image. The Barbie Doll often displays her strong asset in her videos and on the various pictures she posts on her Instagram account. Her last video “Anaconda” is a prime example of it and judging by the number of views on Youtube, she is right for that. Her recipe for success can be summed up in four words: ass, ass and more ass. 

Over the years, people speculated on the fact that her booty was real. Apparently, all their questions have been answered during Nicki Minaj’s Fashion Rocks performance. MStarz reports:

 “Sources close to the “Anaconda” singer say, “She hurt her butt when she stretched out. They were like they heard a pop. Since Nicki’s butt is fake, everyone thought her butt may have burst.”

 In the rapper’s defense, she has neither confirmed nor denies that she had a butt augmentation, however, it is common for performers to hurt themselves during their routines. The site reports that the singer did receive medical attention and seems to be doing perfectly fine.

 Wednesday, Nicki posted an exclusive photo of herself with Beyonce to promote their “Flawless” 

remix captioning the photo “We Flawless.” In 2011, Nicki opened up about her plastic surgery rumors to personality, DJ Funk Flex and explained, “I don’t mind the questions, I don’t mind the fascination … But I’ve said this before, it doesn’t define me. So, I try my best not to focus my energy on it,” she added. “Like, if you guys focus energy on and spend energy on it, I don’t mind it. You know, people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do. As long as they’re talking about Nicki Minaj, I’m good.””


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe me